Monday, January 9, 2012

Good news for all of you: Now the show can be downloaded for free on Apple - iTunes

Dear fans and friends,
Thank you very much for making my show "The # 1 show of all time" on khedgecock.podomatic.com. This is really a surprise New Year's gift for me from God. Thank you, Lord! My gratitude also goes to Ken and Sandy Hedgecock for hosting my show. You guys are wonderful. And my gratefulness to La Musica International Chamber Music Festival for sponsoring this event which otherwise would not have been possible.

Good news for all of you: Now the show can be downloaded for free on Apple - iTunes. Here is the link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/classical-music-discoveries/id83581052.

Final words, I realize that there is always room for improvements in music and arts. Therefore I am here to continue working on it. Having said that, however, trying to perfect art has never been my goal, nor has it ever been in my belief. Rather, I seek at all costs for truth and humanity - two essential elements which lie right at the epicentrum of music and all fine arts. Far from where I artistically want to be, that I am now, I hope I have come to let you hear traces of sound which originates from the composers' hearts via my very own heart - And all with the hopes that they reach their final destinations: More hearts. Long live music!

Warmest,
Teguh

No comments:

Post a Comment